Vitamins & Minerals:
- Vitamin C - The adrenal glands require vitamin C to stay healthy and manufacture the adrenal hormones that cope with stress, particularly cortisol.
- Vitamin B6 (sourced from Quinoa)
- Magnesium Citrate - Helps to create energy, improves sleep and promotes relaxation.
- Zinc Aspartate - helps to protect our immune cells and functions as an antioxidant in our body.
- Rhodiola Rosea which may be able to help reduce fatigue that is developed from anxiety and stress.
- Ashwagandha contains chemicals that might help calm the brain, reduce swelling (inflammation) and assist the immune system.
- Schisandra Extract may be able to help the body resist the effects of anxiety and stress, plus bolster the body’s defences against disease.
|Macro Mike Adrenal Doctor
|Macro Mike The Adrenal Doctor||Per Serving||Servings Per
|1 x 5g||30|
|Nutritional Info||Per Serve||Per 100g|
|Fat - Total||0.2g||4.0g|
|Rhodiola Rosea Extract||300mg|
|Vitamins and Minerals|
|Natural Flavour, Erythritol, Dried Apple Flavour, Ashwagandha Extract, Magnesium Citrate, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Schisandra Extract, Vitamin C, Stevia (Steviol Glycosides), Zinc Aspartate, Vitamin B6|
|Macro Mike The Adrenal Doctor Directions|
|Tear open and pour into 400-500mls of chilled water, juice or a smoothie, shake or blend and let me do my magic.|
|Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight under 30°C|
|This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.|
|Pricing & Offers|
|Online & in-store offers may vary.|
|Copyright Mr Supplement 2004-2020. This website, the images, text and tables on it are subject to copyright under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Body 4 Life Sports Supplements users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.