The search for an awesome source of protein is finally over because we’ve got CytoSport Muscle Milk Protein for you! Muscle Milk is a perfect protein shake packed with high-quality protein derived from various milk sources. It works by utilizing these proteins to help your muscles grow, give you a sustained energy and experience faster recovery from training.
Muscle Milk is a low-calorie and a gluten-free supplement. Muscle Milk offers an ideal amount of 25g per serve of Proteins. It also features an excellent profile of vitamins and minerals that are absolutely essential for the human body.
Muscle Milk high protein shake is naturally flavoured and it's all you need to feel stronger every day.
Muscle Milk Key Points:
- Promotes Lean Muscle
- Increases Strength
- Faster Recovery
- 25g of Protein Per Serve
- 226 Calories
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals
- Gluten Free
Muscle Milk Key Ingredients:
- Calcium Caseinate- is a slower acting protein with strong muscle sparing or anti-catabolic properties (reduces muscle breakdown after hard workouts). Casein proteins also have a strong appetite regulating effect because they digest slower and keep you feeling satisfied for longer just the thing when you are watching your diet and food intake to burn off fat.
- Milk Protein Isolate- is actually a mixture of both casein and whey, with a significantly higher amount of casein content. It is a good anti-catabolic which prevents any potential muscle tissue breakdown
- Whey Protein Isolate- is nature’s most bio-available protein for building muscle and works synergistically with Hydrolysed Whey Peptides. WPI is not one single protein but a collection of protein ‘fractions’, each with specific benefits.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate- is an ultra-pure form of whey protein. Its rich amino acid profile means it is ideal to be used post workout as it delivers these amino acids and protein to the muscles faster than any other form of protein. It has a higher content of Leucinethann WPI. HWPI enhances glycogen replenishment with carbohydrates making the recovery process faster.
- Whey Protein Concentrate- is one of the nature’s best muscle builders and health boosters and is a perfect choice for building muscle and keeping you healthy and active when you are training at your hardest. WPC is slower digesting so provides nutrients to your muscles for longer to keep you growing all day.
- Lactoferrin- is a protein that's produced by the human body and is present in secretions including saliva, tears and breast milk. Lactoferrin has antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties as well as being an antioxidant. It binds iron and helps to transport it more efficiently and safely around the body, while starving bacteria of it, inhibiting infection from setting in. Lactoferrin is also present in cow's milk.
- Glutamine- is the most abundant free amino acid in human muscle and plasma and is needed at high levels by rapidly dividing cells during protein synthesis. Heavy training dramatically lowers blood plasma levels of Glutamine which will inhibit recovery and muscle-building. Glutamine supplementation dramatically shortens recovery times, reduces muscle soreness and stimulates higher rates of protein synthesis for muscle building.
- Taurine- helps boost fat loss, improve ins-lin sensitivity, increase tests levels, ramp up endurance, and improve cardiovascular health.